Friday 23 October 2015

To the guy I met on vacation...

I miss the way you smile at me when I look at you..
I miss how you tried to show off at every chance you got..
I miss the silly arguments we have whenever you tried to buy me something from the shop you didn't know my family owned..
I miss how you tried to save me from falling off the boat when I can actually swim really well..
I miss how you teased me about jumping off the cliff when I'd actually done it before..

That story you told me about your home town.
The way your eyes sparkled when you tried to teach me how to surf.
That look on your face when you talked about your best friend.
How you tried not to look at other girls when you were with me.
How you tried not to look at my boobs when I was looking.
The way you talked about your dog, and how you miss him.
Your story about your dad when he took you camping.
When you mentioned your ex by accident and tried to cover it up.
The way you looked at me when you thought I couldn't see you..

All those hours we spent talking, all the things we did. I hate how sour they taste in my mouth when I think of them. Because i know I'll never see you again. I shared my paradise with you, and every year I go back. I can't help but wish that you would, too. Because the songs I love now, bring back a sad thought. That you were the one, but I let you go. I don't want you to think, that I'm too attached, but I just can't help it. You were sort of perfect. Yeah, I know, this is cheesy, but you can't blame me. Its kind of your fault hahahaha. Now I wish we didn't have so much fun, because maybe if we didn't I'd remember to ask your number. Or if you had facebook. I wish I didn't spend so much time staring into your deep hazel eyes, then maybe I'd remember your name so I could find you online. Its sad, I know, but I can't help it. Because sometimes I wonder if you even remember...

Do you think of me, too? Or is it just me? Oh gosh I hope you won't just be a sad little memory...




( pictures aren't mine ) Veikka

No comments:

Post a Comment