Tuesday 21 October 2014

Becoming Nothing

Nothing is honestly the best thing I can become at any moment. When I am nothing,I feel no fear. When I am nothing I can be everything. The world cannot fall on me. My troubles cannot find me. Being nothing isn't to die,its much much more.

I become nothing when I draw. As the pencil lightly touches the paper I go somewhere I cannot explain. I don't even think about what I'm drawing,which is mostly why I don't like people to be annoy me when I draw,because when they do,I get pulled out from being nothing.

When you become nothing,you can face anything,yet you are not brave. You can evolve without knowing it. Sometimes,you become nothing without even knowing it.

As one of my favorite characters from Game of Thrones once said " I didn't know I was going to kill it. But I had to do something, I didn't have any choice. It was going to kill Gilly and take the baby. If someone had asked me my name, right there, I wouldn't have known. I wasn't Samwell Tarly anymore. I wasn't the steward of the Night's Watch, or son of Randyll Tarly, or any of that. I was nothing at all. When your nothing at all there's no more reason to be afraid. " - Sam Tarly,on killing a white walker.

Best of Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment